• Solis, E. & Perkins, D. (2016). Globetrotting Students and Faculty: Adapting Library Instruction to Global Sites, Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning, 1-17.
• Solis, E. (2018). Information-seeking behavior of economics graduate students: If you buy it, will they come?. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 23(1), 11-25.
• Perkins, D., & Solis, E. (2017). Traveling Forward: Revisiting Online Instruction for Global Sites. Public Services Quarterly, 13(4), 304-308.
• Solis, E. (2014, March 24). Dispatches from PLA 2014 – Crafting Excellence: Using Research to Build the Best User Experience. Public Libraries Association Online Newsletter.
• Solis, E. (2014). Learning, Networking, and Using Technology. Biblio-Tech, Leonard Lief Library Newsletter, 10.
• Solis, E. (2015). Mintel Global New Products Database Review. Journal Of Business & Finance Librarianship, 21(1), 79-82.
• Metropolitan New York Library Council, Reference Special Interest Group Lighting Talk- “Reference Assessment for New Room Study Reservation System.” September 16, 2013.
• The City University of New York, Reinventing Libraries: Reinventing Assessment Conference, Poster- “New York, New Space: Re-designing Space Assessment Surveys for the Digital Age at New York University.” New York, NY. June 6, 2014.
• Association of Research Libraries, Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective Sustainable, Practical Assessment, Poster- “How to Redesign Space Assessment Surveys in the Digital Age.” Seattle, WA. August 4-6, 2014.
• Library Research Roundtable, American Library Association, Library Research Seminar VI, The Engaged Librarian: Libraries Partnering with Campus and Community, Presentation- “Uncommon: Building Community through Interdisciplinary Salons” Champaign, IL. October 7-9, 2014.
• Distance Library Services Conference, Contributed Paper Presentation- Eimmy Solis and Dan Perkins, “Globetrotting Students and Faculty: Adapting Library Instruction to Global Sites.” Pittsburgh, PA. April 21, 2016.
• International Association for Social Science Information Service and Technology (IASSIST) Conference 2016, Presentation- Eimmy Solis, “Data-seeking Behavior Of Economics Graduate Students: If You Buy It, Will They Come?” Bergen, Norway. June 2, 2016.
• ALA Annual Conference 2016, BRASS Academic Forum: Lightning Talks on Innovation and Risk Taking in Business Libraries, Presentation – Eimmy Solis and Perkins, “Online Business Library Instruction in Global Sites: Challenges and Opportunities.” Orlando, FL. June 25, 2016.
• ALA Annual Conference 2017, Poster- Eimmy Solis, “What are Business Students Using? Using Libguides 2.0 to Assess Database Usage for Collection Development.” Chicago, IL. June 25, 2017.